Saturday, November 26, 2011

Powerlifter Burn-Out Set 315lbs for 28 reps


Warning: Do NOT try this at home!! You must master technique, have proper equipment worn and spotters present always. As you will see, safety bars on squat racks don't always work, an unexperienced weightlifter would have been seriously hurt in this lift. WORDS OF ADVICE: Lift and eat healthy for the right reasons with no anabolic steroids, for God (or for you nonbelievers for yourself). Remember we are all created equal. Strength and power comes from within, if you weren't blessed with being born with it, then don't think anabolic steroids will fulfill your need. Roidheads are a dime a dozen it's takes a real man with real strength that can be proud and say I did it myself. I did it myself because I won't settle for good, I want to be the best. THE NUMBER ONE QUESTION IS, HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!

Scanner Fujitsu Fi 5120c Ideas




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links